Good design builds credibility. Graphic design should be affordable and accessible for all businesses, organizations and individuals who value visual communication. Let me help you unify your visual brand. There's no project too big or too small. Let's talk about how I can help.
- Logos and branding
- Album art
- Posters, flyers, menus, booklets, etc.
- Social media campaigns
- Press kits, portfolios, resumes
- Squarespace/Tumblr websites
I love capturing candid moments. I believe in very little planning for most of my portrait sessions because the place where human spontaneity meets technical art is what I love most about my work. I start with a simple idea, a unique location and let improvisation decide the rest.
- I know hiring a photographer can be daunting, so I wrote out answers to some frequently asked questions to help you.
- I photograph portraits, families and couples, studio & lifestyle sessions, weddings and events.
- If you or your family are nervous about being in front of a camera, I'm probably the photographer for you! I use minimal equipment and I don't like forcing poses on people. I give just enough direction to make you feel comfortable so I can capture candid and natural moments.
- Most of my packages include post-processing, basic retouching, print release and one framed print.
- Best quality files are shared for download in an online gallery. (NO watermarks!)
When I came to Sarah to ask about design work for my debut studio album, I was unfamiliar with her work. Soon after our collaboration began I realized my luck. Throughout the entirety of my album's production, Sarah remained accessible and engaged, always offering quality input coupled with bold, creative plans for the album all at a generous rate. I will be consulting Sarah for future projects and I would recommend her to anyone in need of design or consultation. Her work is distinct, sharp, and speaks for itself. - DANIEL AYERS
Photo shoots with Sarah are a blast! Every time we've done a shoot together it's been full of laughs, adventure, and sometimes candy. - EMILY PEARCY
A constant delight both in photography and in conversation, contact this stellar woman for all your portrait needs. Much love - JULIA MELLO
Sarah is a top notch photographer who will not only produce great photos, but will do so in her own, humanistic style. Lots of people's photos I see too often resemble a catalogue-esque gloss, but Sarah has a way of letting her subjects person really seep into the images she creates. She accomplishes this obviously because she is talented, but also through her warm personality that allows anyone to be themselves around her. - DAVID HALL
Recently had the pleasure of working with Sarah! We captured amazing shots and she made me feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera. If you're looking to work with someone who has a creative eye, loads of talent, and a great personality to boot, Sarah's your woman! - KIESHA PRESTON
Let's be friends.