- Logos and branding
- Posters and flyers
- Promotional materials
- Menus, pamphlets, booklettes
- Album art
- Web graphics
- Squarespace/Tumblr websites
I believe good design should be affordable and accessible for all businesses, organizations and individuals who value quality visual communication. Pricing may be negotiated at an hourly or per-project basis based on your budget.
- Headshot sessions, lifestyle/portrait sessions, couples sessions, weddings and events
- If you're nervous about being in front of a camera, I'm probably the photographer for you! I use minimal equipment and I shy away from posing. Instead, I try to capture candid and natural moments. FAQ
- All packages include post-processing and retouching. Best quality files are shared via Google Drive. NO watermarks!
Headshot Session ($30 per photo)
- 30 minute shoot, choose from ~12 photos
- This is the BEST deal. Update your headshots or profile picture without breaking the bank! Good for senior and business photos.
- Location of my choice.
Lifestyle Portrait Session ($100)
- 1 hour shoot, 12 - 20+ photos
- Be yourself in a space that compliments you. A laid-back, minimal session for one. Good for senior portraits, fashion, bloggers, etc.
- Location negotiable.
Couples Session ($160)
- 1 hour shoot, 20 - 30+ photos
- Couples, engagements, proposals, friends, families, children and other groups.
- Location negotiable.
Creative Session ($200)
- 2-3 hour shoot, 20 - 40+ photos
- Design a shoot around a particular idea, aesthetic or brand. Good for businesses, entrepreneurs, bloggers, musicians, etc.
- Location of your choice.
About Sarah Vogl
I'm passionate about creating identities and making beautiful things. I have over five years of experience with graphic design and photography, as well as some web/mobile design and social media marketing.
Gray Matters is about creative problem solving, learning through collaboration and treading the middle-ground. I have a religious studies/philosophy background which fuels my fascination with the things that aren't black-and-white. In my work and in life I aspire to seek understanding and develop solutions by engaging the gray area and discriminating the details.
When I came to Sarah to ask about design work for my debut studio album, I was unfamiliar with her work. Soon after our collaboration began I realized my luck. Throughout the entirety of my album's production, Sarah remained accessible and engaged, always offering quality input coupled with bold, creative plans for the album all at a generous rate. I will be consulting Sarah for future projects and I would recommend her to anyone in need of design or consultation. Her work is distinct, sharp, and speaks for itself. - DANIEL AYERS
I highly recommend a session with Sarah. She is fun and makes you feel comfortable. Her pictures turn out fantastic, she runs with your ideas, is very flexible, and affordable. Also, she's super sweet and truly loves what she does. - GRACE MONGER
Sarah is amazingly personable and personal with each photo shoot she does. She doesn't do the same old thing for everyone, she is different and inspiring. She makes sure you feel comfortable and is overall great! - EMMA KESSLER
For commissions, inquiries or just to say hi.